Wednesday, August 01, 2007

if a caveman could do it...

By now I am sure that everyone has heard about the Geico cavemen getting their own sitcom. Now who's bright idea was this and who green-lighted the thing??? I can't imagine that it would be any good. I've already heard through the massive amounts of industry emails I get daily at work that the pilot has already been re-shot because it was that terrible. While I don't really believe that commercials have the story background to flesh out into much of a series, I have come up with a top ten list of characters from commercials that I would rather see have a TV show. Hey, if a caveman could do it...

1. the people in the Sonic commerials
2. the Apple and the PC guy from the Mac commercials
3. the King from the Burger King commercials
4. the travelocity gnome
5. the new Old Spice guy
6. the Frontier Airlines animals
7. the guy from the Volkswagon commercials
8. the people in the Axe commercials
9. the Budweiser frogs
10. Buddy Lee

No comments: