Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm getting old

I have started feeling old already and I'm only 23! I was at the movies on Friday night and it is insane how young the kids that hang out there look. It doesn't feel like that long ago that I would spend my Friday nights at the movie theater hanging out wtih my friends. I don't remember feeling like I looked that young though...And I've noticed something about young girls nowadays. They seem to have this way that they stand. It takes leaning on one leg to new heights. It's like they have this attitud-y stance where they have to stick one hip way out and lean the other direction on their other leg. I can't really explain it. All I know is that I've seen it more then a couple times. But attitude and being a teenager do go hand in hand.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know what you mean about feeling old. I can't believe I am going to be 23 soon. To me 23 just sounds so much older than 22. I have no idea why. Anyway, I'm feelin' ya.