Sunday, July 15, 2007

look what i got...

So, we are all familiar with the obligatory, "My parents went to Hawaii and I all got was this t-shirt" type souvenir gifts. Well, I have to say that my parents have taken it one step farther. Right before they took off for the east coast a couple weeks ago I had been talking to my mom about how I wanted some White Castle. Not really sure why, since I never really ate there much when I actually lived there, but it was one of those cravings I guess. How can you not like those little bitty burgers? They make me feel like a giant. Anyway, so I'm hanging out with my parents today for the first time since they have been back and my mom gets all excited about what she brought back for me. Turns out they decided to go to White Castle one day and thought it would be the best idea to bring me back a bunch of ketchup packets along with the cardboard holder that had once held their delicious meal. My parents really do love me.

No comments: