Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh the places you'll go...

I just got back a couple weeks ago from the most amazing trip ever. I haven't written anything about it because I have never been able to really put in words all of the things that I wanted to and have it make sense. It almost feels like it might be one of those memories that lives on better in your mind then on paper, but I want to get it all out, so I'll keep working on it. Anyway, that isn't why I'm writing this entry. When my friends and I were on our trip we met some kids at our hostel in Rome and one of them has started emailing me. He doesn't speak (or type I guess in this case) the best English (but then I can't do too well in Spanish!) but it is so fun to decipher what he is saying. I loved how so many people in Europe spoke more then one language. To be able to speak with people and understand them even though you come from completley different cultures is something that really amazes me. I love it. It makes the world so much smaller and open for you to explore.

No comments: